5G Learning Journey @ Singapore Polytechnic
About the Programme
2-hour Programme to educate participants on 5G Technology Capabilities and its possibilities in areas of Smart Facilities, Advanced Manufacturing, Urban Solutions, and Sustainability.
- Learn interesting concepts through topics like 5G Overview and Introduction to AIoT
- Engaging discussions on how 5G & AIoT together can benefit the company and workforce
Get to know the top 5G & AIoT uses cases
1. 5G Remote Teleoperations using Real Wear 2. 5G UAV – Façade Inspection / Solar Panel Inspection 3. 5G AIoT – Classroom AI Management System 4. 5G Smart Manufacturing – Digital Twin* 5. Much more inside the 5G Learning Journey
- Explore how features such as ultra low latency, high speed connectivity, massive sensor data of 5G & AIoT can enable key drivers such as real time cloud computing, intelligent control and AI that are transforming your industry
- Short and consultative style discussions to help uncover your company’s problem statement(s)
Register via the link below.